Monday, 9 September 2013

Abbijo: Street Feast

So I needed to catch up on my blog from my trip to London and it has now been over a week so it really had to be done! Sorry for the wait if you have been waiting for it.

In London there is this amazing place in Dalston that during the summer is turned into a street feast. My sister took me there during my visit and it is one of the coolest places I have ever been. Extremely modern and cute it is hidden away behind the building on the main street. All the food stalls and cooks are proper restaurants or chefs and all the food is really tasty, you can try things from other cultures that you may never have tried before or that may be hard to find elsewhere. For instance one of the things I tried for the first time was Kimchi which is a traditional Korean dish that I have wanted to try for so long but never found it (I loved it!). Enough of my rambling though let me share some pictures...

The needed selfie of the day since I'm so vain









Needless to say I had a few cocktails...













No comments:

Post a Comment