Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Abbijo: Tame that madness

Okay so last night I washed my hair and then continued with work and whenever I work I put my hair in a messy bun to keep it out of my way. Only problem was that then I slept on it and woke up looking like this:


Wow I know it was not a good morning to be me. I was rushing to get ready and then caught a glimpse of my normally sleek and straight hair in a mirror looking like a birds nest. Horrific!

However all was not lost because I have this amazing 'oil' which works wonders on smoothing out anything. So it left my hair looking like this:


Okay so I know I have also put make-up on in that picture so there is an improvement all round but still you can see the difference and how much more tamed and decent it looks, right? So what miracle product do I use on this mess whenever I want to smooth it out or volumise it or just in general improve the look of a hairstyle? I use Percy and Reed Smooth, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil (for fine hair) 


This product is so good and they even make one for thick hair as well which I assume is just as good for people with thicker hair then mine. It says that you can use one or two drops but I guess that goes on the length of your hair, mine is so long that I like to use two drops from the bottle. It smells delightful and that smell stays with your hair throughout the whole day, an added bonus.

I am going to be trying out some more of their products in the near future as well so pop back to me any time.

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment