Friday, 9 August 2013

Abbijo: On ice

Thought I'd put a picture up from Ice Skating the other day.
Note I would not normally wear knee length socks with this skirt but they are padded nicely to keep my feet comfortable, also the gloves were in case I fell over.
So the picture isn't amazing quality as my friend took this on his iPhone (crappy camera, but that is because, not only am I an Android lover, I am also a Samsung lover). So yeah these are some of my friends from home, aren't they cute? Love them to bits, even if I don't show it very often.









Skirt: American Apparel
Top: To say that this top is old is an understatement. It belonged to my sister when she was doing her GCSEs...She finished her degree three years ago.
Gloves and socks are just basic black cotton, goodness knows where from.

No comments:

Post a Comment