Monday, 19 August 2013

Abbijo: Birthday face

Just wanted to share with you the make-up I wore for my birthday because I think it is super super cute.


So I did a natural look on the whole but there is a subtle smoky eye that looked damn good and got the bartenders attention in the bars we went to tonight.  

I just got back from the cocktail evening with the my two best girlfriends and I have to say that we have never properly had a cocktail evening together in Liverpool so tonight was a first and it was so good we have we decided to make them into a bi-weekly thing that we can do together.
While I literally live on cocktails in university neither of them do so I thought I would take them out tonight for what I know best which is good cocktails.
We got free shots in Browns  and Palm Sugar because it was my birthday! You cannot go wrong with free shots.

Anyway this was just an extremely quick post to show my makeup.
Good night, sleep tight
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment