Friday, 19 July 2013

Abbijo: Giraffe alert

When visiting the zoo on an extremely hot and sunny day there is only one thing on my mind; Don't burn! 
I was taking my adorable Godchildren to Chester Zoo and knew I would be too busy concentrating on looking after them to keep applying sun cream as meticulously as I should to myself. Baring this in mind I decided to wear a top that covered my shoulders to avoid the otherwise inevitable burn.


This outfit really worked for a long day at the zoo. The loose pale top didn't make me overheat my tiny denim shorts allowed my legs to actually see the sun! 

I was even asked while there, where I bought my top, it's always a massive ego boost when someone asks you about your clothes.








Top: Topshop 
Shorts: Last year at H&M
Flip flops: Too old to remember!
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Bag: From a while back Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment